We are looking for a electrical design engineer.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a Electrical Design Engineer, your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- General Arrangement Diagram, Single Line Diagram, Power & Control Circuit Diagram by AutoCAD.
- All types of testing like visual test, functional test, thickness & dimension test, Paint shade test, Circuit test, operation test of panel in on-load & no-load conditions, also do High Voltage Test, Insulation Resistance Test, all switchgear operation tests etc.
- Inspection of Pump & RTU Panels to the clients & being responsible to get approval from NISE Laboratory.
- Preparation of BOQ for all electrical items required for project & to prepare DPR.
- Able to calculate size of transformer, power requirement, size of cables.
- Pump selection on the basis of requirement for project & to do detail calculation to calculate head required for pump.
- Solar power calculation required to run the project while preparation of DPR.
- Aware of India’s largest potable drinking water scheme under Jal Jeevan Mission.
- Should be B-Tech from Premier Institute with 3 to 5 yrs. of design experience.
- Should be good at design & required calculation, Setting Target and Meeting Targets.
- Should be comfortable and thrive in an ambiguous, high growth, fast paced environment.
- Should have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
|Required skill||Electrical Design Engineer|