- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, members of the management team, and in group presentations and meetings.
- Must have good liasioning skills to establish good relationship with other employees, members of the management team.
- Must have potential to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information.
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently.
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
- Must be liberate in thoughts, able to follow instructions respond to manager’s direction, and must be able to improve performance through manager’s feedback.
- Must be Honest, ethical, and self build up.
- Must be a Attentive listener; understanding, empathetic, and personable.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, critic observer, and keen to motivate and effectively educate & connect department managers and employees regarding all work related matters.
- Must be a good task performer typically under own direction, to ensure that work gets done and meet goals on time.
- Must be with Strong inter organizational skills along excellence attention, will to develop & learn new skills.
- Must be computer literate particularly with M.S.Office.
- Must be able to work under pressure and with potential.
- Must have Positive & pro-active attitude towards the work.
- Must have ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must have Discretion, confidentiality and professionalism persistently
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Research and identify solutions of Technical issues.
- Instruct Field team for complex technical issue.
- Prepare a route plan & ensure it should be implementing.
- Website monitoring of our running project.
- Prepare report in prescribed format as required by client.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Provide backend support to O & M team.
- Ensure that all report submitted by team members & conclude it.
- Ensure that complaint should be resolved on time.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Ensure all issues are properly logged.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Perform comprehensive root cause analysis and advise how to avoid such incidents in the future.
|Job Category||Fresher Engineer|
|Department :||Renewable Energy & Allied Business|
|Salary Range :||15000-17000 CTC|
|Required Qualification:||BTech (Electrical/ Electronics/Mechanical)|
|Required Experience||0-2 years|