We are looking for a project engineer to be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve. You will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring assigned engineering projects.
- Formulating project parameters and assigning responsibilities to the most capable employees and monitoring the project team.
- Interacting with clients, interpreting their needs and requirements, and representing them in the field.
- Performing quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and personnel performance and reporting on the project’s status.
- Cooperating and communicating with the Project Manager and other project participants and collaborating with Senior Engineers to create more efficient project methods and to maintain the Projects profitability.
- Reviewing the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions.
- Developing specifications for the project’s needed equipment.
- Creating frameworks to measure the project’s metrics and data collection.
- Establishing field test methods and methods for monitoring the quality of those tests.
Ensuring the project’s Progress & performance as per the Gang Chart, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
General Skills Required :
- Leadership :ability to influence others to perform tasks
- Selfobjectivity : ability to evaluate yourself realistically
- Analytic thinking : ability to interpret and explain patterns in information
- Behavioral flexibility : ability to modify personal behavior to react objectively rather than subjectively to accomplish organizational goals
- Oral communication : ability to express ideas clearly in words
- Written communication :ability to express ideas clearly in writing
- Personal impact : ability to create a good impression and instill confidence
- Resistance to stress : ability to perform under stressful conditions
- Tolerance for uncertainty: ability to perform in ambiguous situations
- Liaising: Although a manager typically oversees a group of employees, managers also effectively communicate with their bosses and convey the necessary information to the various company parties.
- Motivate: As a leader, a manager motivates staff and creates an environment where employees thrive.
- Training: If new technologies or systems are introduced to business, employers turn to managers to train employees.
- Enforcing Policy: Managers enforce company policy to cultivate an environment that makes employees hold one another accountable for their actions.
|Experience||Two to Five years|