The Project Manager serves as the single point of responsibility for accomplishing project objectives and ensuring that established practices, procedures, and company goals are implemented in the key areas of safety, quality, profitability, and client satisfaction. Project Managers lead the project team through all phases of the project from acquisition through pre-construction, execution, and close-out. Competency in the areas of leadership, communication, planning, and scope management are key to project success.
Therefore As a Project Manager, you have to Perform the Following Job Functions.
Leadership & Communication
- Assure project abides by all environmental safety awareness and compliance.
- Support and further the company culture, values, Key Results and quality management.
- Document and communicate project progress, performance, and issues to all stakeholders.
Planning & Scope Mgmt.
- Provide day to day direction and oversight of project resources (staff, equipment, subcontractors) and materials.
- Successfully integrate resources, activities, and deliverables as outlined in the Project Execution Plan.
- Own the project budget, cost, forecast, and schedule.
- Provide successful management of all contract documents, risks and changes throughout the project.
Overall Duties Include:
- Project Integration Management : Manage the processes and activities needed to identify, define, combine, unify, and coordinate the various processes and project management activities within the project
- Project Scope management: Responsible for the processes required to ensure that the project includes all the work required, and only the work required, to complete the project successfully.
- Project Time Management : Track and monitor the processes required to manage the timely completion of the project.
- Project Cost Management : work collaboratively with support and operations teams to successfully manage the planning, estimating, budgeting, financing, funding, managing, and cost controls so that the project can be completed within the approved budget.
- Project Quality Management : Establish and support the processes and activities of the performing organization that determine quality policies, objectives, and responsibilities so that the project will satisfy the needs for which it was undertaken.
- Project Human Resource Management : organize, manage, and lead the project team.
- Project Communications Management : ensure timely and appropriate planning, collection, creation, distribution, storage, retrieval, management, control, monitoring, and the ultimate disposition of project information.
- Project Risk Management : Conduct risk management planning, identification, analysis, response planning, and controlling risk on project.
- Project Procurement Management : purchase or acquire products, services, or results needed from outside the project team. Processes in this area include Procurement Planning, Solicitation Planning, Solicitation, Source Selection, Contract Administration, and Contract Closeout.
- Project Stakeholder Management : identify all people or organizations impacted by the project, analyzing stakeholder expectations and impact on the project, and developing appropriate management strategies for effectively engaging stakeholders in project decisions and execution.
|Job Category||Project Manager - Solar|
|Experience:||3 - 5 yr(s).|
|Salary:||3 - 5 Lac(s)|
|KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:||Willingness and ability to travel to job sites 60% of the time. B.tech ( Electrical / Mechanical )|